X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Bluray-Bluray - fully custom sized output

Hi,

Basically I'd like to be able to set a fully customizable output size for a bluray backup, i.e. not be limited to BD5/BD9/BD25 - effectively I'd like to be able to create BD12 say.

The reason being I'd like to be able to create BD25's with two films on them at the best quality possible. At the moment I have to use the max size that the custom option gives for BD9 (8968) - but obviously I'm wasting a considerable amount of space on the end disk (which is produced with a different product).

Of course, the perfect answer would be for DVDFab to be able to combine two films to one disk...I can dream I s'pose!

Thaks for reading...

TT.

I have not experienced such need, but see your reasons and support it. However, until this option is implemented you can do it by adding extra step.
    First, you compress your content into MKV container using BR2Mob mode (with custom selection of streams and size). And then, remux your MKV into Blu-ray or AVCHD using tsMuxer. This will take 3-5 minutes.

Originally posted by tiredtown View Post
    Hi,

Basically I'd like to be able to set a fully customizable output size for a bluray backup, i.e. not be limited to BD5/BD9/BD25 - effectively I'd like to be able to create BD12 say.

The reason being I'd like to be able to create BD25's with two films on them at the best quality possible. At the moment I have to use the max size that the custom option gives for BD9 (8968) - but obviously I'm wasting a considerable amount of space on the end disk (which is produced with a different product).

Of course, the perfect answer would be for DVDFab to be able to combine two films to one disk...I can dream I s'pose!

Thaks for reading...

TT.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I too would like to have custom sizes for blu-ray folder or ISO structure. The main reason is that I would like to be able to rip to ISO for playback on a media player (e.g. Dune) but I don't want to devote 25gb to each movie but I'd like to give it more breathing space than 8968 MB. I know the MKV option exists but with some players ISO seems to work better. In addition, with ISO you don't have to worry about subtitles, all that should be taken care of automatically whereas with MKV it requires some guess work.

Comment

Working...
      X