This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) MKV Subtitles

Is there a way to get subtitles directly in the MKV container? It seems natural to me to have this feature available. I convert to MKV when the blu ray has multiple m2ts files but I cant do anything with the idx and sub files.

Use MKVmerge after you rip with Fab.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Use MKVmerge after you rip with Fab.
      I've tried but I can't figure out the program. It doesn't seem to be able to incorporate the sub files.

Even if there is a way however, I think adding the feature to DVDFab only makes sense.

Comment

It is easy. you just add the subtitle files, but this forum is an inappropriate place to discuss support of another product. I spent 10 minutes reading th documentation and then started brcoming productive.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          It is easy. you just add the subtitle files, but this forum is an inappropriate place to discuss support of another product. I spent 10 minutes reading th documentation and then started brcoming productive.
          To be clear, do you mean after you rip with DVD Fab to MKV or BDMV Folder Structure?

Comment

Working...
          X