bd25 file to m2ts passthrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) bd25 file to m2ts passthrough

I have found a perfect way to make a Blu-ray f ile that is streamable and has no discernible loss of video or audio quality. I burn a Blu-Ray backup to BD25. I use movie only. Then I place the BD25 back into the drive and use m2ts passthrough to rip to a hard drive.

In my case I have a BlacX external docking station my thermatake connected by esata to the computer. My setup is all wired and I have a WD Live plus box in conjunction with a Tversity server.

My suggestion is to be able to save a file that is presently made as a temporary file in the Blue-ray copy mode. In other words to have a mode in the ripping section to chose a size based on the output size that is presently used in the copy section. I have been using movie only My completed file is a Bdmv m2ts file.

If there is a mode that already accomplishes this please let me know.

Use the Blu-ray ripper M2TS passthrough but looks like you know of it from the thread title. If you want the Main Movie Blu-ray file saved after it burned to Blu-ray blank then change your settings in common settings to not delete the TEMP folders

Comment

Working...
    X