more features X264 codification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) more features X264 codification

hello, i like to see more features into codification mode of x264 not only FAST and SLOW

may be posible to add some like : x264 standar tune options (film, animation, grain, stillimage, psnr, ssim, fastdecode) and comand line to add my personal avances features like --merange 24 --bframes 3 --ref 4 and --trellis 2 ,etc

or more features for more quality encode like slow veryslow and placebo to get more accurate;becose features are too limited to get the best quality codification

Trellis algorithm and several others are already built in and can be activated without too much effort. Only problem is it will slow down the encode even more but yield better quality than slow and quality preset found in program itself.

Developer hasn't activate this option to make sure problem does not occur in encoding.
    Last edited by Hawk; 11-06-2010, 11:38 PM.
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

There are some presets in "profiles2\preset\" sub-folder in installation folder, you need check profile to see which preset is used, and you can modify it to see the result.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
        There are some presets in "profiles2\preset\" sub-folder in installation folder, you need check profile to see which preset is used, and you can modify it to see the result.
        husak is refering to profile found in BDMV folder. Which control x264 encoder.
        If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
          husak is refering to profile found in BDMV folder. Which control x264 encoder.
          yes it is

i think it is not to complicate to ADD this feature ,not?

Comment

please i need this addon ,becose default preset for x264 ,BD9 copy from BD50 or BD25, are in fast mode and i need

SLOW mode and ANIMATION mode, to inprobe quality vs velocity like BDtoAVCHD does .

i need more acurate picture quality,please

Comment

please fengtao your program is great ,but in recodification mode picture quality of dvdfab to BD25 or bd9 are worse tham others like you .

why don´t add this feature for be the best !

i don´t understand why you don´t reponse me ,what a pity
              Last edited by husak; 01-05-2011, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X