Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Else A big thank you to all

hi

I would just like to say happy Christmas and a happy New Year. To all the people who run the site. Especially CBR 929 for his help and advice in the past, which normally solved my problem . I know it is early to say happy Christmas to everybody but I'm going away until after Christmas. Before anyone says anything I'm not going to prison . Once again thank you all for your help and advice you have all gave me in the past I appreciated. Happy Christmas and a happy New Year.
    :) never look down on anyone unless you're looking down at them to help them up:)

Originally posted by tdk View Post
    hi

I would just like to say happy Christmas and a happy New Year. To all the people who run the site. Especially CBR 929 for his help and advice in the past, which normally solved my problem . I know it is early to say happy Christmas to everybody but I'm going away until after Christmas. Before anyone says anything I'm not going to prison . Once again thank you all for your help and advice you have all gave me in the past I appreciated. Happy Christmas and a happy New Year.
    Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
    Hope "going away" means you'll be with them.
    Thanks for joining us here and being part of "our family".
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by tdk View Post
      hi

I would also like to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
      Hope everything is fine and that you will be around your family and loved ones during the holidays.
      I am not sure why I was singled out among all the other members here but, Thank You
      Again hope everything is OK, and will see you after the New Year

CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

From Holland

to you to Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Comment

Working...
        X