This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for original Tron movie

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Tron (the original movie)? Disney and their damn vaults. I think they ran around, bought all copies & even hit the public libraries.

Yeah, the Disney vault thing stinks out loud.
    You'll have to hit one of the resellers for a used one for sure.
    If I knew a reliable one that had it in stock, I'd post it.

It doesn't look good unless you wanna get scalped...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

tron

try ebay they have it

Comment

Tron & Disney Cylon overlords

It's a conspiracy!!!

*Netflix and Blockbuster no longer have the movie available.
        *Only 2 libraries in the entire state of Connecticut have the movie. My local library had the DVD, due for return on 12/7/2010 so I placed a hold and POOF! suddenly it's being shipped off to another library.
        *The other library - the DVD went from "available" to "checked out" with a due date of MARCH 11 2011!! DVD's only have a 5 day borrow period.
        *Local Colleges? forget about it. "currently unavailalbe"
        *Ebay? Amazon? forget about it again! Unless I want to sell a kidney.

I did a quick web search and peeps all over are having trouble getting this movie.

*I have come to the conclusion that Disney employees bought, rented, stole and destroyed all old versions of Tron. I think their cylon overlords make them do it.

Comment

FYI:
          The discussion of copying movies from Netflex, Blockbuster or library's is not allowed on the forum.

Comment

Working...
          X