Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things you want to do before you die,,?

HI to all
    It is simple just write few things that you want to do before your death.
    I want to go on world tour before my death..

I want to find the "Fountain of Youth" ....
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

You should have called this the Bucket List. Invent a time machine. (if were possible) Have Megan Fox as my personal maid (FOR LIFE).

Comment

Originally posted by mickyching View Post
        HI to all
        It is simple just write few things that you want to do before your death.
        I want to go on world tour before my death..
        Before I die.....

Learn how to SWIM...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....so I would die drowning.
        U can run....but U cannot hide
        "I am the ONE & ONLY....You better remember that!!!"

Comment

Go back in time and invent the toilet or even the bra. Then come back to todays time. I would be loaded..........

Comment

Thats a heck of a subject to be thinking about for us old farts anyway, who wants to die, NOT ME life is to much fun
            Paid Not To Work
            US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
            Proudly Served On
            USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
            6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
              Thats a heck of a subject to be thinking about for us old farts anyway, who wants to die, NOT ME life is to much fun
              I have to spend all my money first, I dont want to be the richest man in graveyard.:

Comment

I tell the kids that I am "SKI"ing. "Spending the Kids Inheritance"
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

become a sea monster!!! lol

Comment

And drink seaweed juice & Vodka !!!
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

But no presidents or secretaries of state please I am a straight seaweed. hahahahahaha!

Comment

I would like to take my wife on a vacation to Australia.
                        Chris

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
                          I would like to take my wife on a vacation to Australia.
                          So what's slowing you down? Try and do that well before you pull the pin ;-)

Comment

Become the Highlander!

Comment

Originally posted by DenisPC9 View Post
                              So what's slowing you down? Try and do that well before you pull the pin ;-)
                              Tks for the comment but if you have the coin and an extra babysitter then we can talk!!! LMAO!
                              Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X