Windows 7 Service Pack 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software Windows 7 Service Pack 1

While SP1 for Win7 hasn't been officially released for Windows Update, I've seen it available both as a "Release Candidate" and as a unofficial release of the final version. My question is, "Has anyone (maybe the DVDFab developers) installed the SP and used DVDFab to see how it runs?"

MS isn't known for their bug free SP's. I'm personally reluctant to make a potentially major changes to the OS without knowing how the software I use frequently, like DVDFab, will react. Feedback appreciated.

It runs just fine.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Installed it one day after leak and no problem on x86/x64.
      人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
      Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Originally posted by Blazkowicz View Post
        Installed it one day after leak and no problem on x86/x64.
        no risk now fun ^^

Comment

On my PC no problem... But it is RC :/
          Final version should have few more additions - that's the official info
          for testes I received, so there might be any problems (but not must be )
          .:: Best Regards - Artur ::.

Comment

Hi Guys

I have install W7 SP1 from the windows update site.

No problem with DVDFab but my sound on my PC stopped working and it had changed my Default Audio Device so I had to right click on the right Audio Device and set it back as default.

Mogo!!!

Comment

I installed W7 SP1 from the windows update site. DVD Fab would not open so I restored to an earlier point (no W7 SP1) and it worked fine. This is not the first time I have updated W7 and had this happen. I always have to restore.

Comment

Originally posted by taoistguy View Post
                MS isn't known for their bug free SP's. I'm personally reluctant to make a potentially major changes to the OS without knowing how the software I use frequently, like DVDFab, will react. Feedback appreciated.
                Can't say I blame you, but I'm pretty sure win 98se is out of beta now, so it should be safe...
                Seriously, no problems at all with Win7 Pro 64-bit since my purchase back in Oct '09.
                SP1 install included

Comment

Originally posted by Jimroy View Post
                  I installed W7 SP1 from the windows update site. DVD Fab would not open so I restored to an earlier point (no W7 SP1) and it worked fine. This is not the first time I have updated W7 and had this happen. I always have to restore.
                  I had the same problem of DVDFab not opening after the sp1 update. I just uninstalled DVDFAB and then reinstalled DVDFab and it worked fine after that. SP1 was not uninstalled...everything works fine now.

Comment

Working...
                  X