This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey :)

Hey can anyone tell me whats wrong with the site for ordering? lol I got the trial and really want to purchase the DVD to DVD part of the program. When I try to buy a registration the site just fails to load, any ideas?

Must be server problems, I just tried to open that page also and no connection. I would just give it a hour or two.

Comment

what is the site you are trying

Never mind just tried and same for me but it just loaded so try again now
      Last edited by AGJ; 11-10-2009, 07:05 PM. Reason: added text

Comment

kk thx didnt know if it was me or not ... ill try it later.. finally found a program that actually works and not to mention forums that actually help people

Comment

Make sure you are on www.dvdfab.com and not a SCAM site.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

im at : http://www.dvdfab.net/order.htm?s=dvdfab but gezzz lol its slow right now .. it would seem im not the only 1 tring to order it

Comment

I already have lifetime keys for all the DVDFab product lineup and just checking to see if I had problem like you. Yes it takes a long time to load but will load or do what Wild and Blue mentioned try again later when server not so busy. Also to make sure you have the correct site just click the top right of the forum page as it takes you to the correct site

Comment

Yeah, it's very slow at the moment...
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

yeah im going to get the lifetime key since its a great value.. now to bribe the wife to let me purchase it... thats the hard part lol

Comment

Now that is the tricky part

Comment

Probably lots of peeps d/ling the new beta, I think its on the same server. Fengtao suggested for people that is having a crash problem to re-d/l and try again...(when I try to bribe the wifey. I always start a week early with making her breakfast and she always asked "WOW, what do you want"? )

Comment

I'd grab the Mobile option also if you can talk her into it as it is the way of the future and extremely useful.

Comment

yeah the bribing has started... guess ill have to butter her up.. well right now just gonna grab the Dvd to Dvd option for now.. and then say "hun i need these other options now cause it stopped working correctly" ill get them all eventually lol

Comment

Working...
                          X