I would buy ( m2ts )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would buy ( m2ts )

Hi... It would be nice if dvdfab could create a software that can actually put m2ts files together into one big m2ts file . I am not talking about a converter software because that would mean to take a certain type of file and converted into something else ... I want a software that can take many m2ts files and gather them all together into one m2ts file whole just like how the blu ray movie are put together ... I have many blu ray movies that are split into many m2ts files and I haven't found any software that can do this , why not ??? Thanks ...

DVDFab Blu-Ray Ripper can output to a single M2TS file from a Blu-Ray.

Comment

Hi ... I gave your suggestion a try and I couldn't get the m2ts files to be recognize by the ripper . It doesn't recognize m2ts files . It will convert into m2ts file but it can't actually recognize these files . From the Source option I try to locate my m2ts files on this folder were I have them but the Ripper doesn't notice them , so I am left with nothing to choose from ...

Comment

That is not what Complication meant.

What he meant is that when a BD is authored with multiple segments, they can be output to a single file.

This is not possible unless you have maintained the original BD structure.

Originally posted by dude905 View Post
        Hi ... I gave your suggestion a try and I couldn't get the m2ts files to be recognize by the ripper . It doesn't recognize m2ts files . It will convert into m2ts file but it can't actually recognize these files . From the Source option I try to locate my m2ts files on this folder were I have them but the Ripper doesn't notice them , so I am left with nothing to choose from ...
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Try putting your original BD disc in the drive and use BD Ripper to create the single M2TS file you want.

Comment

Okay, I did and it did do as you said it would , great . Though i'm curious when I view my optical drive and see how big the disk is , it shown it to be 34 gb but after using the ripper I see the file ( M2ts ) to be only 5 and half gb . What's up with that ? Thanks

Comment

Hopefully you selected M2TS.remux (I think that is what it is called). Does it play correctly?

Comment

Yeah, it plays alright and yes I did selected the m2ts , it even show it to be m2ts type file . I know all the extra and sub titles aren't their but still the difference in size is unreal ... If I use the blu ray copy it show the whole 20ties or more in gb ... Is their an error with the software some where ?

Comment

There is more than one M2TS option. Once you select it on the left side and have selected your title then there is a drop-down box near the bottom. Which profile was selected there?

Comment

Okay at the profile section it was on HD video beside that area I have it on MPEG2-TS HD Video (*TS ) , isn't this the correct one for m2ts ? Thanks
                    Last edited by dude905; 04-06-2011, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Sorry, it is called M2TS.passthrough not remux. That will give your the original video and audio tracks selected.

Comment

ignore from post 6 down ... I'm losing it lol ... I been going nuts trying to get a software to do what I want . I was using a different software not dvdfab ripper at the time ... I'm not used to having one program with many softwares , its throw me off lol ... Okay now I am using ripper and I also selected what you mention ...Thanks

Comment

Finally I get what I want ... I ripped and it was over 20gb ... I'm curious whats the major difference between the copy over rip ? The ripper pretty well does what the copy can do , yes ?

Comment

Originally posted by dude905 View Post
                            Finally I get what I want ... I ripped and it was over 20gb ... I'm curious whats the major difference between the copy over rip ? The ripper pretty well does what the copy can do , yes ?
                            Copy will allow you to save to HDD for viewing, compress, and also burn to disc.
                            Ripper will allow you to convert to different file formats, but no burning to disc option.
                            You will find tutorials here http://www.dvdfab.com/tutorial
                            Hope this is clear
                            CBR929
                            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

From day one all I ever wanted was to be able to copy my blu ray movies onto my hard drive and I mean one movie for one file alone not all these so call m2ts files on some blu ray movies .. I don't plan on burning or do I have the optical drive to burn , it just read . So by that I guess all I need is the ripper ?

Comment

Working...
                              X