Newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Else Newsletter

I received your newsletter this morning. In it you say "...you now have a fat chance to win any DVDFab single product..." FYI - in the U.S. a "fat chance" means you have ZERO chance.

Originally posted by tsutton View Post
    I received your newsletter this morning. In it you say "...you now have a fat chance to win any DVDFab single product..." FYI - in the U.S. a "fat chance" means you have ZERO chance.
    Yes it is clear that who ever writes up these things has little understanding of the English language.

It also states "Instant online support".

This forum is fast but in no way instant.
    The online support from China is hours to days to weeks in coming so can not be considered instant in any langage.

They really need to run all their written stuff by someone that knows the ins and outs of English before putting in out for the public.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-22-2011, 02:55 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Red Baron View Post
      It also states "Instant online support".

They really need to run all their written stuff by someone that knows the ins and outs of English before putting in out for the public.
      Fat chance...LOL
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
        Fat chance...LOL
        Well said, Maineman
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Dear all,

I'm so sorry for the mistakes, and we will try our best to avoid it in the future.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Best Regards,
          Fengtao
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
          X