This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transferring License Key

I have a question. If i purchase a license key and later want to buy a newer computer. Can i transfer my key to that computer without having to purchase another key? Any info is appreciated
    Thanks
    "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Yes you can , but be sure to uninstall from old computer.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
    Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Great
      Thank you
      "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Bean55 is correct (if you plan on selling the old computer, you don't want no one else to have your info/key. I would suggest wiping the hdd completely if this is the case) and you can keep it installed and Fab running on both computers but you can't run Fab on both while connected to the internet or your key will get blacklisted.

Comment

Yes. W&B.

I think Fengtao generally subscribes to the policy "For use on any ONE computer at any ONE time" which I think is quite fair.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X