Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter not include for previous order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to admit a lifetime member whether old or new should qualify but Fengtao did give all lifetime members Bluray to DVD and 3D ripper so I'm not complaining either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Arens View Post
      I think 2 weeks is to short, 1/2 year or 1 year is more proper.
      A lot of companies are working this way, with upgrades.
      I completely agree with this, and would like to add that the first All-in-one campaign started in November 2010, if memory serves me well. Those who bought All-in-one or completed required options until 12/31/2010 were given free licenses for Blu-ray to DVD or Blu-ray 3D Ripper (or both). So this 2 weeks should be extended to at least November 2010.

It is interesting that DVDFab pricing policy is always in contradiction to usual pricing practice of most companies. If not for free, there should be at least some special discount coupon for owners of all options. But instead, DVDFab is rewarding new customers.

Originally posted by W&B View Post
      I have to admit a lifetime member whether old or new should qualify but Fengtao did give all lifetime members Bluray to DVD and 3D ripper so I'm not complaining either way.
      That's true and I expressed my gratitude for freebies in my previous long post (if anyone noticed). But it doesn't change the fact that I spent much more money being loyal to DVDFab buying options as they were released, in contrast to great savings offered by all-in-one offer.
      It's not my fault that there were no all-in-one offer when I was purchasing option by option.

The bottom line is that this sends disturbing message to potential, and especially existing customers - in case of pricing policy change the newest customers will be favored. Which is very upside-down.

I will certainly never buy that new option under the current conditions, no matter how I might need it. The issue is not the money, but the treatment of loyal customers. So we both lose: DVDFab receives no further money support from me, I receive no new features in DVDFab...
      Last edited by alcyone; 05-11-2011, 06:57 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

I spent much more money being loyal to DVDFab buying options as they were released, in contrast to great savings offered by all-in-one offer.
        It's not my fault that there were no all-in-one offer when I was purchasing option by option.
        same situation to me, I buy one option at time .. in various day from february to april and not the "money saving bundle" ...

Comment

Originally posted by lzk87 View Post
          same situation to me, I buy one option at time .. in various day from february to april and not the "money saving bundle" ...
          Well, that's really sad...
          I go back to December 2006, then May 2009 followed by November and December 2010 and finally January 2011.
          This includes lifetime Passkey license for both DVD and Blu-ray. But I guess it changes nothing.

This is posted on the "Special offers" part of the website (my emphasis in bold):
          DVDFab launches many special offers to existing and new customers worldwide in order to thank for your support and attention.
          Well, you're welcome...
          Last edited by alcyone; 05-11-2011, 07:47 PM. Reason: spelling...

Comment

Originally posted by lzk87 View Post
            Same situation here,i buy two or one option at time and i spent much more money!I will never buy this option no matter how I might need it also!

Comment

There...
              Two members with lifetime licenses of all DVDFab options, except the latest 2D to 3D Converter, stated that they won't purchase the new option no matter what.
              I wonder how many more revolted customers are out there in the similar situation but not forum members or don't care wasting time complaining, or are even afraid to complain?

Hard to believe and very sad that nobody really cares about it.

Comment

i wanna buy lifetime license of passkey for dvd & bluray but first i wanna see "the end" of this question ... i'm sure, fengtao will choose the right solution for us ..

Comment

I'm not sure there will be any change at all, as nothing official posted here suggests it. Obviously, this thread is perceived as a "three man show" having low significance.

I already have Passkey lifetime license for DVD and Blu-ray, and never thought I would feel and say I am sorry for that. I'm sorry that I spent all that money on products of the company that doesn't respect and honor its customers.

William Congreve was a wise man, and wrote this words long time ago:
                  Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned
                  Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.

Not only the first line fits here very well...

Comment

I cannot see how you guys figure that because you purchased Passkey that makes you entitled to 2D to 3D conversion. To be honest, you do not have a leg to stand on.

Passkey gives you decryption capabilities, not transcoding capabilitie of which 2D to 3D is part.

I do sympathise with all purchasers of the lifetime DVD Fab Blu-Ray & DVD Ripper modules such as myself because I feel that it is part of those products and accordingly should be automatically added to the users product registration.

Just my two yuan's worth!!!
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

You would think that they would promote "free 2D to 3D converter with the purchase of DVD/Blu-Ray Ripper and Video Converter" as well as offer a free license to people who already have said products (like myself). There's no better advertising than word of mouth. Seems that it would make sense to keep existing customers happy and continue to promote sales. Just my thoughts.

Comment

Lifetime means lifetime

Having purchased the all-in-one lifetime subscription at the end of March, I am a bit dismayed at not receiving the 2D to 3D component. The whole reason I purchased the lifetime bundle was to avoid exactly this type of situation. When you but the whole enchilada, that is what you should get and when you buy it for lifetime, you should get new pieces to what is clearly the same enchilada.

Comment

(sorry my bad english)
                          @alcyone / @Gregiboy : I don't have purchased "passkey" but all DVDFab option separately ... if your refer to me in your previous message

Comment

About 2d-3d converter

Hahahaha well least us older lifetime owners get 40% discount on 2d-3d converter nice wat da!!! but i do agree with what AGJ said thats all i have to say on the matter

Comment

2D to 3d Converter - 40% discount offered

Hello to all.
                              I have a "Never Expire" license, and today when i logged in into DVDFab members section received the message that a 40% discount was available if i wanted to buy then new feature.
                              I took the offer and i can confirm that it's true and it worked perfectly well.

In the past I also purchased the DVDFab Platinum "Never to Expire" licence some years ago. And I've purchased since, some options that came out after separately.
                              And, i also qualified and received FREE, because of that, the 3D ripper option...

I do understand the complains for recent buyers, but, this is a software product, and this is a new feature. If we want it, we have to make an effort to buy it.

Nevertheless, for recent buyers, i do expect the DVDFab team to allow a free update. How many months to do the counting? I don't really know...

Best regards,
                              hr_muadib

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ
                                Yes it a new feature that was added to the already available DVDFab DVD Ripper, DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper and DVDFab Video Converter and should have been free as an update for those who have one of them modules. That what the FREE UPDATES SUPPOSED TO MEAN that is listed in the purchase policy.

I do not care if get 40% discount for something that should have been free as an update. I will not be buying this new feature ever
                                I agree 100%...If Fengtao he care about their lifetime customers he will give it to us free.Don't push yours customers in out of their limits,isn't right!I want to buy also passkey for bluray,dvd,but first i want to see that free,which we deserve from Fengtao...2d to 3d it's just an add in already of modules,bluray,dvd,video converter...

Comment

Working...
                                X