All versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Else All versions

To DVDFAB team, Mods, and members. Out of all the bad going around I would like to say, I started with v5 and have saved every offical release all the way to 8115QT. I have an old dell GT260 and to this day every release includeing all the QT releases have work for me! XP PRO SP3, I delete beta's after OFFICALs, but all the QT's have worked great for me, any problems have been on my part! I D/L 8115QT last night on my old rig and it worked just fine! Today I finished my frist build, Win7 Home, and everything updated, I D/L 8115QT on my new rig, nothing on it but, protections, ImgBurn, ccleaner, register cleaner, and you know it DVDFAB, v8115QT! I backed up RIO, RANGO, Daylon Dog, and Sucker Punch and had no problems at all, only 8115QT on new build! I plan on moving all V's of fab to my new build! I have never had a movie I couldn't backup, I've used just about every Version I have to use on movies that if one don't work, another will, it pays to keep all your V's of FAB, Taught that by one of the Mod's, can't remember who! DVDFAB is still the best out there, tryed others, but they faded into the dark! Just wanted to thank everyone for everything!

Congrats on your first build!!!
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

all versions

Thanks MAINEMAN, was kinda scarey at first and as went along it became very clear to me! Was a great experince for me! I kepted all my factory smoke at start up!

Comment

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
        Thanks MAINEMAN, was kinda scarey at first and as went along it became very clear to me! Was a great experince for me! I kepted all my factory smoke at start up!
        Hahaha,
        Yeah, I recall my "smoke" comment.
        I also recall the same angst when I powered up my very first build for the first time.

It's great building your own rig, eh?
        It's fun, it's a great learning experience and gives you a real sense of accomplishment.
        Plus, you get exactly what you want.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

all versions

MAINEMAN, True Dat!

Comment

Working...
          X