This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movies you can backup with dvdfab 6.2.0.5

Hey out there fellow fabbers. I started this thread to post all dvd's that can be backed up with dvdfab 6.2.0.5 only. Out of respect to others, post any info on what you did to make your successful backup. Lets spread the information around. If thats okay with the Mods and Forum staff.

regards rip.

Angels and Demons backed. Works with Main menu and full dvd. I decrpyted to my terra byte and used imgbrn to copy onto my verby d/l. That would be dvd 9 file size is 4.68 gb. path player set on enabled always.

regards rip

Comment

Four Christmases Backed up. Same settings as angels and demons (check post2) except file size after decryption is 4.58 gb. dvd9 Imgbrn used to copy on verby d/l

Comment

Terminator Salvations, Night at the museum 2 both backed up great with dvd fab 6.2.0.5 same settings as previous posts in the thread.

Comment

Funny People. same set up as previous post in this thread.

Comment

Star Trek XI, meteor, Transformers 2 & Ice Age 3, No Problems, Region 4, Australia Version 6.2.1.0
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Same as Rip stated (all of them) also Up, Tinker bell 2, and Santa Buddies. All Reg.1.
              Into abyss
              You don't exist
              Cannot resist
              The Judas kiss
              Judas lives recite this vow
              I've become your new god now

Comment

Thats all dvd's backed up with dvd 6.2.0.5 and also with the update of 6.2.1.0. Please post your results and share your info for the rest of us.

regards rip

Comment

I have little trouble with the many DVDs that I back-up using the current version 6.2.0.5 (11/11/2009). Most of my issues are with dodgy DVD DL disks. I have found that using brand names gives me more reliability than buying chain store packets.

My stuff includes Movies, Series and BBC and other documentaries

Comment

Imgbrn and Verbatim d/L's are the best combination for layer breaks.

Comment

Public Enemies backed up with dvd fab 6.2.1.0 successfully. Path player enabled when necessary.

Comment

Main movie or Full Disc

Comment

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince backed up successfully. Path player enabled when necessary. Full Disc or Main movie.

Comment

Inglourious Basterds Backup NP. Main Movie, Full Disk. Same settings as before.

Comment

The Hangover NP Too!

Comment

Working...
                              X