This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DvdFab Great Product

I would just like to say thanks to all who make this product possible.
    It is well worth it's price. No other product that i have used has been as people friendly as DVDFAB.
    I just want to say hats off to you people.
    Thanks
    "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Ditto ....

And thanks to NEW DVDFab forum with all the GREAT assistance/knowledgebase.

Also thanks to all the advanced members/moderators/admins, etc. for assistance and quick answers of those asking for help !!

AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Ditto............... like they said.

Comment

I second this.

I have had very little issues. I applaud the staff and the makers of this fine product. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by suspend View Post
          I second this.

I have had very little issues. I applaud the staff and the makers of this fine product. Keep up the good work.
          Despite me being a PAIN in the "you know where"..... I want to thank you all for your patience & understanding in dealing with Sea Monster.

DVDFAB has been a wonderful program. But folks in this Forum are more than wonderful, they are fabulous.

Love you all....
          U can run....but U cannot hide
          "I am the ONE & ONLY....You better remember that!!!"

Comment

Working...
          X