Labtops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Else Labtops

My daughter brought a new labtop from QVC shopping network! Its a Hewlet packerd Pavillion G series! I did a copy of "RIO", blu-ray on my new rig! I put it in my daughter's new labtop and about 20min's into the movie the audio just Quit playing! I took the back-up and played it on my Sony blu-ray player and it played all the way through, great picture and audio! This was the first time I seen Cinivia work, now I really can say that HP Pavilion G series labtops have Cinivia protection on them! I've done, RIO, Rango, and Ninja Assassin blu-ray disc and all stopped playing audio around 20min's on her labtop! They have no problems on my Blu-ray player(Sony)! I hope this can help someone in the future!

@8855A
    I don't think it's Cinavia issue, but mediaplayer you using on your (oops, your daughter's) laptop. Which mediaplayer are you using? Try MPC-HC from here: http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/downlo...lassic-hc.html
    If her laptop have 64bit OS, download and install 64bit version and try to playback again.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Labtop or Laptop?

I'm stupid when it comes to blu-ray play back but won't VLC play back blu-ray discs?
      "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
        won't VLC play back blu-ray discs?
        VLC would play BR discs, as well as bunch of other players, I just personally prefer MPC-HC. It worked better for me in so many angles...
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Is Labtop anything to do with Labia?
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

laptop

that does sound funny!,(Laptop) I still think it does, she has cyberlink suite and it has "powerdvd9", so she can watch blu-rays! She only has a reader for blu-ray! On my new rig I have cyberlink suite also, my is just updated from her's! I have "powerdvd10", for blue-ray! I will try "VLC", and "MPC- HC", and see if that works! Thanks for your replys! BTW, GregiBoy what is "LABIA"?
            Last edited by 8855A; 09-13-2011, 01:10 AM. Reason: spelling,Question

Comment

Working...
            X