This is why I love DVD Fab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moore327 View Post
    I am getting 130 FPS encoding @ 1920 X 1080 using software + cuda (this was with the Lost Boys blu-ray. So I think there is a big difference speed wise between my computer and yours. Your right though... It still doesn't justify the cost of an Xeon machine. I have the money, so I chose the dual processor route because encoding is not the only thing I do with this computer.
    Like i said,cuda doesn't works to me...So i can use only cpu!Secondly,do you have the title movie"The incredible Hulk"?So to test our cpu's in this title.I didn't say that your cpu's isn't fast,because you have 2 right?If i had 2 sandy 2600k then you will had really problem!But i want to see the differences...

Comment

Originally posted by martythebrit View Post
      Chris - How come you're not using Quick Sync?
      Cause my mainboard...I have ASUS P8P67 DELUXE...I want to change it with a Z68 chip,but in the future...

Comment

Blu-ray MKV Configuration?

I have been following this thread and seeing the times, but I don't see any information on what bit rates and other settings you are using. Does this mean you are using Blu-ray to MKV in remux mode?

Comment

I have been following this thread and seeing the times, but I don't see any information on what bit rates and other settings you are using. Does this mean you are using Blu-ray to MKV in remux mode?
          I am using Blu-ray to generic.mkv.h264.audiocopy... this is done encoding directly from blu-ray disk to hard drive.
          Board: Supermicro X9DAi
          CPU: Intel Xeon 2.6 GHz (x2)
          Memory: 64 GB of Samsung DDR3 EEC Reg
          HD: (x2) Plextor M5Pro 512GB
          Video: PNY GTX 780
          Optical: Pioneer Blu-ray BDR-S09
          Sound: Creative ZxR
          PowerSupply: Supermicro 1280 Watt
          Case: Supermicro 745BTQ-R1K28B-SQ Tower

Comment

Working...
          X