Best Burner/Copier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Burner/Copier

Hello everyone I was looking to buy a New Burner for to copy Blu-ray media anyone out there know which is the best maker or model number? Thank you

best burner

LIFE, I'm using a Pioneer Model 206 Blu-ray burner and it's been great!

Comment

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
      LIFE, I'm using a Pioneer Model 206 Blu-ray burner and it's been great!
      I have a LG burner but it does not read all BD-R disc's wondering if you picked up and cheap BD-R does it work? or any media that you use that work on this unit? And have you tried to burn a 3D movie on it yet? thank you

Comment

best burner

LIFE, I've only use BD-R, no LTH or HTL, haven't had one coaster yet!
        I use BD-R Verbatim disc! Other than that, on my dualayer Burner (sony) I only use TY's, best out there for dvd copy!

The LTH or HTL are the cheap made version of the BD-R disc by Verbatim! I found them on sale at Office Max for a ten pack was $11.99, I bought all th
        ey had at the time! There usely around $25-$34 dollars a pack! I don't have anything that will play 3-D yet (TV,3-Dplayer, ect.)
        Last edited by 8855A; 03-05-2012, 07:03 PM. Reason: Info

Comment

thanks

good to know I will try to buy this burner.,

Comment

Partial to Plextor

Hi Life! I use Plextor for Blu Ray burning as well (have used for dvd burning for about 10 years).

The model I have is the PX-LB950SA. It supports a lot of media including DVD-RAM and lightscribe as well.

Comment

Best burners ever!!!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

thank you

I want to use my LG burner one more time then I will move to a new burner. I will buy the dvd fab 3D program and see how it works out.

Comment

LG seems to be pretty good burner - I've had 3 of their dvd burners. Just a little quirky with write speed (have had to set ImgBurn to lower speed than "MAX") and DVD +R layerbreak has been a bit harsh.

I just replaced the Hitachi/LG that shipped with my new computer with a Plextor PX-L890SA - Plextor better at determining write speed.

Use decent media. I checked (my spreadsheet) and I've burned over 1000 dvds so far using Fuji, Matrix (junk), Sony, TDK and Verbatim. Prefer Verbatim.

I'm new to Blu Ray, so far I've only used Verbatim BD-R 25gb (from Newegg.com) and Digistor 50gb from Amazon.com (you can order directly from www.digistor.com and receive free shipping on orders over $75.00).

Good Burning!

Comment

Working...
                  X