This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you create animated Avatar?

See my subject matter and teach me pls....

U can run....but U cannot hide
    "I am the ONE & ONLY....You better remember that!!!"

Goody, I just got promoted !!!!

Comment

With great difficulty, lots of fingers and lots of seaweed juice and Vodka !!!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
        With great difficulty, lots of fingers and lots of seaweed juice and Vodka !!!

I have more tenticles than an Octopus....Millions of fingers, if you have 10 fingers & you can do it, I would not think why I can't.

Of course, my brains may be a hinderance to my understanding of the complexity of animated avatars...considering it is the size of peanut.

But, No fear...I can google, regardless.

P/S:- I quit Seaweed Juice and Vokha....I drink only SeaWater now.

Comment

Hi Sea Monster, sorry I don't have any details or personal knowledge of your request but I was interested in the same thing a while back and after a Google search found a program called 'Gif Animator'. Now I never tested, tried or d/led and installed it and maybe there is a better one out there. If looking for an animated avatar I do suggest staying away from a site called 'jerko.com' or something similar. (I got a browser hi-jacker there) Maybe other forum members will have some knowledge they will share.

Comment

Sea Monster. Brain the size of a peanut Huuuh? You know that could explain alot? lol

Comment

I have a program called Corel Photopaint that allows you to create a movie. I would recommend creating it large and then resample down to 72X72 pixels.

You can use a free package called gimp. It is a full featured graphics program and I am fairly sure it does gif animations.

Comment

Originally posted by billbell52 View Post
                I have a program called Corel Photopaint that allows you to create a movie. I would recommend creating it large and then resample down to 72X72 pixels.

You can use a free package called gimp. It is a full featured graphics program and I am fairly sure it does gif animations.

http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Simple_Animations/
                Cool....thank you for your help.

Have a great festive Season.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                X