X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before the fight starts

This is all in fun.

This guy goes in a bar and tells the bartender to give him a drink before the fight starts.
    The bartender gives him one and he downs it real quick.
    Again he tells the bartender to give him another drink before the fight starts
    and again the bartender does. This goes on for a couple more drinks and the bartender asks the guy "what fight are you referring to?" and the man says the one you and i am going to have when you find out i can't pay for these drinks.

Here is another one.

This guy comes into the bar and tells the bartender to pour everyone a drink and to pour himself one. He tells the bartender to put it on his tab.
    So the bartender does and again this guy tells the bartender to pour everyone another drink and to pour himself one and again he does.
    After pouring everyone their 4th drink including himself the bartender asks the man to pay his tab.
    The man replies, i can't pay i have no money. The bartender beats this man
    and tosses him out in the street.
    A few days pass and the man returns with a fist full of money and yells at the bartender and says " Bartender pour everyone in here a drink on me".
    The bartender says what about me? The man says no no not you, you get to violent when you drink.
    "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Thanks for the laugh

Comment

I like the second one best that made me laugh.

Comment

Working...
      X