This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Little Humor

A meant to post this the other day....................................

One of my buddies at work was telling me that he finally knows he has gotten older. He told me that, his son wanted to set him up with a face book account. He thought okay can't hurt, why not.

About 30 minutes later, he has his facebook page set up. His son shows him how it works and that you can find old buddy's from highschool. He types the name and a bunch of names come up. So he is telling his son about who these people were and that how he remembered going to school with them. He gets to this one name called "tess"............"tickle". His son asks who is that? He says you know I am not sure I don't remember going to school with a girl named tess, tickle. That's a name I'm sure I would remember. He's looking at his sons, who at this pont is besides himself, trying to hold in his laughter. Mu buddy looks at the name again. Oh yeah! I get it.

rip

Good One .....

Other Names
    Dick Trickle (real person, a NASCAR driver)
    Dick Pole (real major league baseball player)
    Dr. Harry C. Beaver (real OB/GYN, retired now)

Cheers
    ROTF
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Here's a funny pic attached below, made me laugh anyway.
      Attached Files

Comment

LMAO Verry good WB. Thanks I needed that. Just looked outside and was remembered that I have to snowblow the driveway.

Comment

Hope you don't uncover a downed plane LOL

Comment

LOL Maybe Al Capone. I pm'd you did you get it?

Comment

Yeah I seen it and no you're not the baby's daddy LOL (kidding that's not what the pm was about lol)

Comment

I know NP. You got any snow yet? LOL

Comment

Under the following.........................

WHAT ARE YOU A NEWB?

Comment

Luckily not yet, I like some for Christmas but other than that I don't miss seeing it. I would have 75-80 fahrenheit everyday if it were up to me lol

Comment

Here's another one for you.................

anyone remember this movie? Akuna mattatta

hakuna matata?. .. Guys, you need to wait a little before reposting stuff.. this was posted like last week...

Comment

Comment

sorry rip but that one had some questionable language and just don't want things to get outta hand. Thanks for understanding.
                          Last edited by W&B; 12-09-2009, 02:54 PM. Reason: questionable language pic removed

Comment

Sorry guys will watch my P's and Q's. (very funny though)

Comment

Thanks and it was funny lol

Comment

Working...
                              X