Question on backing up funny people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on backing up funny people

I'm having issues backing up my copy of Funny People. It gets to around 73% and then slows to a read speed of about .3 mb/s. I have tried backing up with pathplayer on and off. I'm also using version 6.2.0.5 using full disk option. Any thoughts?

Being an a$$ again as you said in your other post, there are rules an ettiquite to be adhered to on this forum and your other post broke both.

As a new member with only two posts, welcome to this forum.

You may have not yet read the "Forum Rules". Please take the time to do so and ensure that you comply with them.

Also ensure that you use common courtesy whilst on this forum and that means not hijacking someone else's thread.

Your post doesn't have enough meaningful information for us to be able to assist you. Please take the time to read the "Help Us Help You" threads which are linked in my signature below and come back and provide the required information and also take time to read the Troubleshooting guide beforehand.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by itsmeguys View Post
      I'm having issues backing up my copy of Funny People. It gets to around 73% and then slows to a read speed of about .3 mb/s. I have tried backing up with pathplayer on and off. I'm also using version 6.2.0.5 using full disk option. Any thoughts?
      This might indicate a problem on the disc itself. Although it may play fine in a DVD player, your PC drive will slow down to a crawl on problem sectors. You might try a little Windex as sometimes it is just a film that was inadvertently left on the disc when it was pressed. If you try to clean it, always use a clean soft cloth and rub from the center out (not in a circle).

Comment

Working...
      X