Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we have a thread of other similar programs?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we have a thread of other similar programs?

Hi....

I am running out of ideas for thread.....

But I was thinking is it possible for users here to create a THREAD for other similar programs to DVDFAB....

There are so many programs out there that is similar to DVDFAB that I would like to know more about.....

It maybe healthy, cause...competition creates creativity.

Don't kick me out of this forum!!!!
    U can run....but U cannot hide
    "I am the ONE & ONLY....You better remember that!!!"

Absolutely not. This will not fly!!!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Absolutely not. This will not fly!!!
      Okay....I thought I asked.....Of course, I have to respect that too.....

Thank you
      U can run....but U cannot hide
      "I am the ONE & ONLY....You better remember that!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Monster View Post
        Hi....

But I was thinking is it possible for users here to create a THREAD for other similar programs to DVDFAB....

Don't kick me out of this forum!!!!
        Of course you CAN create such a thread, but sounds like it wouldn't last long.

Comment

Thats what Google's for lol

Comment

Silly Monster DVD FAB Foruns, to discuss anything else. Thats what happened to CD Freaks if any one remembers.

Comment

Similar programs

I don't know if you want to listen to all the whinning of other programs that don't work. I have referred 2 people from another program and maybe a third as of this morning to dvd fab. Myself dvd fab is the best there is. I am using free version right now but am going to buy lifetime membership as soon as I can. All the developers,moderators, and members in this forum are like a big family, always there when you need them. Keep up the good work Fengtao.............
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Oooo Oooo Oooo... and lets move to China and start discussions on freedom of speech and human rights!

If you want to find out about what is out there try doom9.com or videohelp.com

Comment

Originally posted by Complication View Post
                  Oooo Oooo Oooo... and lets move to China and start discussions on freedom of speech and human rights!
                  LMAO

Originally posted by Sea Monster View Post
                  Hi....

I would gently suggest to you that if you're running out of ideas to "start" threads...then don't start them.

While we are always willing to listen to members and their suggestions, again, my suggestion to you is please leave the format and content structure of the forum to the mods and admin...particularly when you are struggling for ideas.

Thanks
                  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

If you are running out of ideas to start a thread then simply do not start threads for the sake of starting threads.

Post and threads made without adding anything of value to the forum
                    are a waste of space and the time it takes to read them.

There are those that feel the need to post on every thread even tho they admit they cannot help with whatever the problem is.

Comment

Well put Gruñón and mainman ...
                      AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Wow as I read this post I see a Sea Monster surrounded by Mods. LOL. I agree. Why even bring it up. I can see you Mods on this point. As for China and human rights, well stop shopping at Wallmart. Not so funny if you are chinese.

As for posting threads that may not have any value and take up space, I agree but also disagree. Sea Monsters thread, to some, lacks value, but don't you think a simple no would have done. Is not moderating content and judging its value different?

Comment

Originally posted by ripvanwinkle1819 View Post
                          Is not moderating content and judging its value different?
                          NO...................

Comment

Originally posted by ripvanwinkle1819 View Post
                            As for posting threads that may not have any value and take up space, I agree but also disagree. Sea Monsters thread, to some, lacks value, but don't you think a simple no would have done. Is not moderating content and judging its value different?
                            Sea Monster has a history on this and the previous forums. He likes to stir up trouble. He is kind of like the guy in the movies the starts to open his mouth and say something and everyone else in the room immediately says "shut up" in unison.

There are places on the Internet to have a frank discussion of various competing products. The DVDFab authors have made it clear that it is not acceptable here.

Most moderators here are also long time users of DVDFab products so they not only moderate, they will have an opinion. Unfortunately the "moderator" tag cannot be turned off when you are just trying to voice your own opinion.

Comment

Working...
                            X