Lite-on BD-RoM issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lite-on BD-RoM issues?

I have to ask this, has anyone else had problems with their LIte-On IOHS104 working with DVDfab? I ask this due to In December I started backing up some of my blu-rays and I would get errors I thought it was DVDfab at first. I thought ok after Christmas and New Years I will give backing up The Avengers and since I got The Dark Knight Rises for christmas I decied to try it tonight. Well I got the same issues, so I went to find out if liteon had a firmware update, which they did. I updated the firmware and now it wont even find the BD to try and open it. However the player will read the BD when I want to watch it. I have deducted DVDfab as the issues, because when I put the BD in the LG burner DVDfab reconizes them and starts ripping. Is this an issue liteons have? or just recently with BD?
    Lancool K-56 case.
    OCZ 700watt PSU.
    MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
    AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
    ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
    16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
    OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
    WD 2TB.
    EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
    LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

I have the WLOG firmware on mine, and no issues.

Comment

I'm still using WLOB on mine...never had an issue.

Recently ripped BDs...DARK KNIGHT & LOOPER...no problems
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks guys so it comes down to I maybe burying my BD rom or atleast give it someone who may need it just to read programs and BD movies through cyberlink. Again thanks guys.
        Lancool K-56 case.
        OCZ 700watt PSU.
        MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
        AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
        ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
        16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
        OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
        WD 2TB.
        EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
        LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Working...