Slow Slow,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow Slow,,

The programs I get from here are starting to download so slow,,, I have a very fast internet,, 50 megs plus,, but every time I get an update or anything uploaded from here,, it's like going back to my original 1200 baud modem in the eighties"" What's going on here? Can't be too much traffic,, not all the time. I just waited close to 5 minutes for the Media Player to download,, and noticed the same thing with the last 8 and 9 series updates of the DVD cracker programs! It's been very slow for a while now. Way too slow in today's market.

slow

I believe it's just how busy the server is at that time when a new version comes out as there are thousands and thousands downloading
    Paid Not To Work
    US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
    Proudly Served On
    USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
    6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
      I believe it's just how busy the server is at that time when a new version comes Really really slow.out as there are thousands and thousands downloading
      Yeah, I thought that too, but I even tried at 3:00 am, but I guess there are people downloading all around the world, so it would be slow all the time,, and it is. Really really slow.

Comment

Working...
      X