X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blue ray

Can someone suggest the best name brand and type of blue ray disk
    I should buy for running blue ray copy.

I have had a lot of success with Verbatim LTH's 25GB but you would have to compress BD's that are over 23GBs ....I recently got a AIOS media player and put my back-ups on EXT HD and they play super nice with no Cinavia problems

Comment

Moved to General Chat since there is no issue copying a Blue Ray disc.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

better vs best blu ray

Hi Mharvot
        Best blu ray disks is relative. Some play nicer with different equipment. Have not had best experience with LTH verbatims but others have.
        For better than 2 to 3 years have used optical quantums. Don't let the low price scare you.
        Also I don't like compressing blu rays. So I can split the copies into two disks and it isn't that expensive. Don't remember having any coasters over that entire time, since problems came from either user error or other issues.
        The picture is as good or better than the oriiginal purchased BD. Before you purchase them go to the optical quantum site and see if they are compatible with your equipment. If not than suggest searching the forums for other types that are compatible for you. Verbatims are quality disks but the LTH ones had problems for me. There are various online sites to order these if you so desire.
        Good luck and have fun.
        Buster

Comment

Working...
        X