mp4 to dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mp4 to dvd

Hi to all. I've searched in the forums but could not find a solution to my problem. I'm trying to burn mp4 videos to a dvd but for the life of me I cannot do it. I have version 9.0.2.8. Any help is appreciated. I searched how to videos on youtube but they are on older versions. Thanks in advance!

Are you just trying to put the MP4's on a DVD or are you trying to create a DVD?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Sorry for the late response. I'm trying to create a dvd so I can play these mp4 videos on standard bluray players in my home.

Comment

If you are trying to put the mp4 file on a DVD and play it on a home DVD player, then you need to convert the mp4 to a DVD format. After conversion, you can burn it to a disc.
        Last edited by CBR929; 05-12-2013, 02:43 AM. Reason: removed text

Comment

Hi niospecv
          You need to use the creator function in Fab to do what you want to do.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I've used the creator function but it seems to just run and never stop. Like it is stuck or something. I've searched for a free converter but can't seem to find a reliable one. Any recommendations? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by niospecv View Post
              I've used the creator function but it seems to just run and never stop. Like it is stuck or something. I've searched for a free converter but can't seem to find a reliable one. Any recommendations? thanks.
              Hi niospecv
              This is a DVD Fab forum, please do not ask for recommendations.
              The creator function will do what you want, if your having problems with it please post your internal log on your attempts so that someone can help you.
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X