Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there media players that can stream a 3D .iso? (not SBS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media Players Are there media players that can stream a 3D .iso? (not SBS)

I have a Western Digital TV Live Media player that can stream SBS conversions of .isos just fine, but now that I got my kick @$$ Epson 5020 3D projector, the SBS doesn't cut it and looks like crud.
    (SBS was fine on a smaller TV, but when you go close to 100", no way.)

So, the question is... Are there media players now that can stream a regular 3D iso? (From a 50GB Clone, or 25GB Compression?)

If so, what models should I look for... and will I have problems streaming over my home network thru a 10/100 switch?

I try to stream 23GB BluRay .isos (If I haven't had time to compress them down) and sometimes I get a little stutter every few minutes.

I would think a larger file (40+GB) could be more of a problem....?

My model Micca ep600 G2 does full 3d from both 3d folders and iso's most don't do both.Works with 50 gig or 25 gig or main movie full 3d.Also does side by side that you can make better by using Fabs new CRF decoder set it at 20 and you will see improvement in movies made side by side you don't have to compress them at all they can be made to look much better.Full 3d is the best way to go when using a projector.

Theirs a hi media player that's 3d also don't remember the model number use the internet as theirs more and more new stuff everyday,I don't stream full 3d theirs way to much information in the files to stream.Side by sides are ok to stream.Remember to use hi speed hdmi cables with full 3d.Go to the internet sight for more info. on my Micca media player.
    Last edited by glenns; 10-22-2013, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Dgrams:check this out of Germany has 4 cores it may be able to do what you want http://www.myhdplayer.com/MiniX-NEO-...e-Smart-TV-Box The price you have to get from company as it's not listed in American money.
      Last edited by glenns; 10-30-2013, 10:59 AM.

Comment

You need to look for media players fitted with a Realtek RT1186 A/V decoding chip-set.

Cheers
        I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
        I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

My micca g2 3d http://www.amazon.com/Micca-EP600-G2.../dp/B005E9NDUG has this 1186 chip in it and their fine except when it comes to movies like wreck it Ralph,Hoodwinked Too or Monsters University that have many files making up the movie.The chip still st-udders on them with the HD soundtrack and full 3d copy's although I am not sure if this is the chips fault the media players or Fabs copying of the disk as even a 50 gig 3d iso has these problems with slight audio drops outs when switching from one file to the next in a movie that contains 60-100 files or more making up the movie.Their are very few movies like this and they are overseas made movies like the 3 movies mentioned above.
          Last edited by glenns; 10-30-2013, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Just ordered the Micca E600. Can't wait for it to get here!
            Lots of good reviews of it on Amazon. Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Working...
            X