Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

Forums are typically filled with requests for help and complaints but I wanted to say 'thank you' to Dvdfab for a great product which they consistently work to make better. I couldn't be more pleased with dvdfab and wish that more companies, their products and their support forums were built & managed so well.

Thank you.

Thank you very much for choosing DVDFab!
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by kristap View Post
      Forums are typically filled with requests for help and complaints but I wanted to say 'thank you' to Dvdfab for a great product which they consistently work to make better. I couldn't be more pleased with dvdfab and wish that more companies, their products and their support forums were built & managed so well.

Thank you.
      for posting. You're right about 'net forums in general. The good news is that there are forums like this one that are above average in moderating methods.

Add my for a very good product here but also, just as important, an excellent support organization at this forum and, in my experience, prompt replies to questions via e-mail.

Comment

Working...
      X