• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the new GUI

Hi DVDFAB Team,

The new GUI design is really welcome.

Yes, THANK YOU!!!!!!

It's also really great not to have a Preview Window which I have always thought of as unnecessary.

This new GUI makes more sense for version 9 once you have had the chance to try it out.

Although I would have to say that the one thing that does not make much sense
    (no skin off my back) is using an Eject button for access to the settings menu.

Comment

Originally posted by ゲゲゲの鬼太郎 View Post
      look at it this way, and you'll be okay...when u press it, it ejects the new settings menu from gui.

AND NOW THE GUI...
      Very very very nice. Looks very professional and clean. Options easy to access. Welldone team.

Comment

Originally posted by montyali View Post
        look at it this way, and you'll be okay...when u press it, it ejects the new settings menu from gui.
        If you had taken the time to read my post, you would have noticed that "I Never said that it bothers me."

Hence my saying "no skin off my back"

Then again, I had replied to this thread to add my thanks for the New GUI too.

BTW....

I believe my first burner for creating backups was a Yamaha CRW2200E back in 1994 and it cost me almost $500.00 USD back then.

Comment

Dear all,

Thank you very much! We will continue to try our best to improve DVDFab.

Best Regards,
          Fengtao
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I like it too. Clean & intuitive....

I can't say any more...
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by ゲゲゲの鬼太郎
              Originally posted by montyali View Post
              I have to say the [eject button] icon needs a change imo, just updated to the new GUI and its looks very nice, but took me 10 minutes to find the options tab.

I was in process of backing up a movie and did not want to eject the disc!

Comment

I like it (much more professionnal look) but there are some ideas that i don't like a lot.

I don't like that the window is not really used when the work is in progress. Only one line at the top and all empty, not really professionnal.

Time left when processing is unreadable cause alterning with "writing" indication, the showing must remain fixed.

Pulldown menu choice instead of ticked boxes is for me not a good choice cause don't show why certains things are available or not. It could be taken few times like a bug. (problem is that we can't know if it's normal or few times a bug...)
                Last edited by Jeep le rippeur; 11-23-2013, 09:59 AM.
                Before to ask support:
                http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=16

Avant de demander du support:
                http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=10981

Comment

Originally posted by SysElix View Post
                  Hi DVDFAB Team,

The new GUI design is really welcome.

+1...I really love the new GUI. Much less cluttered compared to the "old 9er GUI"

And also +1 for the enhanced GPU-based h264 CRF encoding. Movies end up a bit bigger compared to software-based h264 CRF (e.g. ffmpeg or x264) but with only 1 h for ripping AND shrinking a BD I can live with this...

Comment

I prefer the old design.

I've just installed the new version and I don't like it compared with the old interface which made sense to me. This new interface feels like a web interface - a bit clunky and trying to be too minimal. The previous design was stronger, original and didn't need a radical change like this.

Everything has moved and not where it was. Design of these products should evolve, not start from scratch.

It seems other posts above like the new design. But don't confuse new features with new design. I like the new features and fixes, but preferred navigating the old look.

Btw, the 'settings' button doesn't work when the video is ripping. Right now I'm ripping, and if I go to the eject button and click settings, nothing happens. So on top of the worse design, the settings buttons doesn't work. Great.

Comment

I'm for the old design as well. I don't understand why everyone is going towards the bland, basic looking Windows 8 GUI.

Restore the settings button,and the larger windows with all burning modes and get rid of the flat icons.

Comment

Working...
                      X