Playing 3D files on media players that support 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing 3D files on media players that support 3D

So, I've got a new Media Player on the way, as mentioned in other posts here.
    Supposedly it can play 3D .iso files.

But then more questions come to mind...

If the new player can play MKV files, can 3D movies be converted into an MKV format and still play in 3D? (I'm talking.. standard 3D - not sure what the correct term is) I dont want to convert the movie into Split Screen at all. Those start to look nasty when played on a large screen/projector.

Looks like there is a DVDFab prodcut that can make 3D MKV, but does it do what I am wanting it to do? Or should I just stick with 3D .iso files?

You could do that but the Micca will play full 3d 25 gig or 50 gig iso with a large screen this is the way to go.

I have a 8 foot screen (96 inches die angle) and they look real good this way.MKV has a smaller frame size and is fine for tv's. With a smaller frame size you get smaller size files.

For front screen projection you want the full frame size to get the best results so i use 50 & 25 gig full 3d or main movie full 3d for the big screen.You can try MKV if you want in 3d and see how it works with your set up but if you want the best stay with 50 & 25 gig full 3d for the big screen front projection.If you have a 10-12 foot screen use 50 gig iso only as you need the extra clearness to make 3d work well on huge screens and brightness is everything with 3d.A dim picture takes away from the 3d effects.
    Last edited by glenns; 11-09-2013, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X