Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New VidOn Box give away-Want this wonderful TV Box free of charge? Come and get one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardware New VidOn Box give away-Want this wonderful TV Box free of charge? Come and get one!

Nowadays our partner, company VidOn.me Inc. have launched a campaign of giving away their new product, VidOn Box, totally free. Only need a few minutes and a bit luck, you may have the opportunity to get this wonderful TV Box free of charge. You just need to click the button “Apply Now” in this link,
    お探しのページが見つかりませんでした!

and complete the application form. We will randomly pick up some lucky participants to give them boxes for free.

Let’s have a glimpse at VidOn Box.
    It is an amazing TV Box with built-in VidOn XBMC, and has elaborately designed appearance, distinctive colors and one-piece aluminum case, comes from the production line of the perfect MacBook Air!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rd-av200-f-1.99.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	319245

And here we have a picture intuitive about the specifications of the TV Box, which work well with the Android 4.4, providing the most stable experience, the best compatibility and the quickest speed! You can find more information in http://forum.vidon.me/index.php?/top...ight-core-gpu/

Name:	特性图.jpg
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	319246

Besides, it has its own advantages against others products similar with complete Blu-ray menu navigation solution. What´s more, this Box has built-in VidOn Media Center, especially designed for large screen, with professional media management center, providing you a professional home media viewing experience.

Name:	蓝光导航图.jpg
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	319247

Of course, except for these revealed characteristics, our partner also prepared some others surprises for their users, what will it be? Let’s expect together…
    What will be the next?

Name:	banner_en(5).jpg
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	319248

Well, what do you think of this TV Box? Are you interested in having one as a gift? If so, no hesitate to participate in this campaign!
    Last edited by lunaloca; 07-23-2014, 09:39 AM.

The 'free box' competition winners and price have just been confirmed over on the VidOn.me forum: -

Now time to announce the price and winners!

Cheers
    I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
    I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

Guten Morgen lunaloca

Ab 20 August kann man den offizielle bestellen der preis ist der Hammer

Comment

Working...
      X