Combining scenes of blu-ray and dvd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combining scenes of blu-ray and dvd?

I've only used DVDFab's DVD Copy but I know that it is possible to use another Fab suite to convert scenes into something like an avi file. Does any Fab suite have the functionality to rip scenes from blu-ray?

The reason I ask is because I was wondering if it is possible to combine copied/ripped scenes from DVD and Blu-ray into one Blu-ray disc and play as a movie. Is this even doable?

Hi,Anakin2Vader

For DVD: you can use "Customize" mode to backup the scenes.

For Blu-ray: you can convert all of scenes to MP4/MKV/AVI(any one can be) formats etc, then goto "Creator" mode, add all files that you converted to Creator.

Comment

Originally posted by geilee View Post
      Hi,Anakin2Vader

For DVD: you can use "Customize" mode to backup the scenes.

For Blu-ray: you can convert all of scenes to MP4/MKV/AVI(any one can be) formats etc, then goto "Creator" mode, add all files that you converted to Creator.
      If I converted my DVD and Blu-ray scenes to AVI, is it possible to add them both using Creator and make a movie that way? It'll essentially be mixing together DVD AVI's and Blu-ray AVI's on one disc.
      Last edited by Anakin2Vader; 07-30-2014, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Yes, you can convet multiple files to one disc by using Creator.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X