This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvd fab in stores

I was wondering, why is DVD Fab is not sold in stores? I was using the free version for about 8 months, until recently buying a lifetime membership of DVD Fab. Previously I was using a competitors program which I had bought in a store and had nothing but problems with. The reason why I am asking is that, I still am registered in the other forum where people buy this program in stores and it doesn't work. I try to help them out the best I can, because of lack of support from moderators who only log on the site maybe 2 times a day.

To date I have referred 8 members from the other forum to DVD Fab. One had said, Absolutely Fabulous, I feel that I have been living with the Flintstones for so long and now I have met Bill Gates. Thank You, and I still chat with them on this site and they couldn't be happier. Another member on the other site posted.
    Also, my friend runs DVD Fab and made copies of all 4 disc's at work for me today. Why can he do this and I can't with your program? , And I also referred him yo DVD Fab.

So in closing, I just wanted to thank the developers, moderators, and knowledgeable members on this site, for a great program and wonderful support.

THANK YOU
    CBR929

Thank You
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Well the reason the other program can be sold in stores is because it does not work If DVDFab was sold in stores I am sure the movie Studios would close them down fast like they did with the other great DVD copy programs that was sold in stores

Comment

You may want to take a look at this link:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/321_Studios.
      There's a ton more info if you just google it.

The case of 321 studios (maker of DVD-X Copy) was a defining moment in terms of copyright law and how it relates to Fair Use provision in the U.S.
      It truly was a story of David and Goliath except that Goliath was the victor here.

As you know, Fab is based in Beijing, China.
      I'd love to see the the major Hollywood studios try to tell the Chinese Government what to do...LMAO
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks AGJ, It just amazes me that that this other product can be bought off the shelf, that doesn't work and DVD Fab which does work can not.
        THANKS AGAIN
        Last edited by CBR929; 09-01-2011, 03:15 AM.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Thanks Maineman, I understand. You are all great moderators, keep up the great work you do.

Comment

Yes DVDFab is currently the best there is for me! So when the option to join in on a lifetime membership came up, it was a no brainer for me. I just hope the good work continues forward.

I'd mention 2 other products that I've had experience with but I think that would violate this forum's rules.

Comment

I agree. I am thinking about taking the other program along with the coasters in made and making a pretty sun reflector to hang up outside.

Comment

China corporation

What do folks think would happen if DVD Fab started cutting into the income of a large Chinese corporation? I dig the Chinese and have been to China twice for vacations, but I wonder where in the world is a government/corporation alliance that would put up with a serious loss of income enabled by a third party? Hollywood may think they are taking a hit now, but, judging from the Chinese made films I have seen, there is a potential for the Chinese film industry to really compete head on with Hollywood, and I don't mean Jackie Chan. If that happens, and the Chinese film industry wants to protect their DVDs/Blue Rays in some way, then the little guy may have to be careful.

Comment

Are you really unaware that DVDFAB is a Chinese product
                  based in Beijing China.

Comment

Gruñón, yes i know where they are based. My problem is that you can go shopping at all these retail stores and buy this other software that doesn't work. I have refereed 11 people and counting to DVD Fab.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                      Gruñón, yes i know where they are based. My problem is that you can go shopping at all these retail stores and buy this other software that doesn't work. I have refereed 11 people and counting to DVD Fab.
                      I was not talking to you.
                      Look at the post above mine by bigdell

Comment

My bad. Sorry but while you are here just want to say Hi and some of your posts crack me up you are a great moderator you all are.

Comment

Working...
                        X