This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!! New Internet Law !!!!

Just wanted to let you know that the New Homeland Security Bill has passed. Things will be different now and Internet surfing as you know it will be tracked by what the FBI calls a 'nonintrusive method.' The FBI says you will hardly notice anything different.

Homeland Security

FBI now has their EYES on YOU ~~~~~
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

They just as well have their eyes on us. They have had their hands in our pockets our entire lives. Feeling us up, from day one lol.
    "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Like Baby Face Nelson said in "O Brother Where Art Thou"?
      Come and get me Coppers lol.
      "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

You know what this means. We will need to create code words for the forum. LOL

Comment

Welcome to the world of 1984.

Comment

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU. I personally think the FBI have been monitoring internet activity anyhow.

Comment

Working...
            X