Norm of the North

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norm of the North

Am I the only one having problems with Norm of the North? backing up is failing.

Please post in the correct sub forum and attach your internal and or burn log if your having problems burning, instructions in the link in my signature explaining how to do so.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by slapsthemonkey View Post
      Am I the only one having problems with Norm of the North? backing up is failing.
      I had no problem doing a main movie copy, but when I tried burning the movie to a disc, I started it, came back and there was an error popup on the screen and down in the windows system tray. Dvdfab error stated a burn failure at 36% on the progress bar, and down in the system tray the error stated I was low on disc space (which I am not). After shutting fab down I used another program to check the disc (which had never had anything burnt to it) so I opened imgburn and burnt the same movie files to the same disc with absolutely no problem or errors. The movie plays perfectly.
      I don't which sub category he wanted you to post this question to?
      So I responded directly to the original question post.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X