Unable to fully open DVD Fab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to fully open DVD Fab

(I'm not sure if it's better to post here or in the Support area, but I'm unable to open DVD Fab at all. I will also post in the support area, just in case this is the incorrect location)

Greetings:

I purchased the DVD BluRay ripper and have used it for years without any issues. Yesterday, I tried to update my version of DVD Fab to the latest release and I am now receiving an error message (I have uploaded a screenshot) that starts with "Failed to create OpenGL context..."

I tried uninstalling and then re-installing DVD fab. What happens when I open the program is the 'title screen' shows up, then it takes me to the screen where I can choose whether I want to unlock additional features. When I continue past that screen, is when the error message shows up.

I am somewhat novice when it comes to computers, but I have tried several things to fix this and nothing has worked. I am hoping you can help, as it seems like this is the only program where I'm having this issue. Here is a list of what I have tried:

- Updating graphics drivers
    - Re-installing graphics drivers
    - Using a generic graphic driver
    - Uninstalling and re-installing DVD Fab (2 times)
    - Run DVD Fab as Administrator
    - Opened in Compatibility mode for Windows XP (I currently run Vista)
    Attached Files
Working...
X