DVDFAB9 All in one package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Else DVDFAB9 All in one package

Where can I find out about how long a product comes with upgrades and other differences in the programs? I am thinking of getting either the DVDFAB Blu-ray copy program or the DVDFAB9 All in one package. Not the lifetime. There is a deal out that has the DVDFAB9 All in one package on sale for $19.95 USD. It is not the lifetime. The DVDFAB Blu-ray is $60.00 USD. I really only need the Blu-ray copy DVDFAB but the All in one deal looks like a much better deal and I would be getting all of the other programs included. What am I missing. My trial of the DVDFAB Blu-ray expires in 5 days so I need to make a quick decision. Thanks you for any and all information on this. .

You can go here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/ and browse around. I recommend all-in-one it all comes in handy.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

All in one

Thank you very very much for your very fast reply. I have been to all the sections of DVDFAB for what all the programs do. I have just received a response from customer service concerning the differences of some of them. The only question that I still have is will I receive updates forever, like I do for my DVDFAB 8 and 9, for the DVDFAB Blu-ray copy in the All in One for the sale price of $19.95 USD or the DVDFAB Blu-ray copy stand alone program for $60.00 USD. I never need tech support because of the fantastic forum that is here for questions and answers. Thank you again and I will try and not bother you again. As always I LOVE DVDFAB and all of my friends do also. Thanks.

Comment

Check pricing here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/order.htm I think you'll find lifetime licenses a bit more expensive.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X