Central Intelligence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software Central Intelligence

Greetings Guru's.....I'm using the latest version of DVD Fab and regardless of which version I'm using, my compression ratio is at 94% which makes it virtually impossible to use. Why on this DVD vs. any other? Suggestions please. Thank you for your time.

Mona from staff needs files from this disk maybe you can post them here.

About problem 'The compressed file is too big to burn to disc', please send us the needed information to help check it out:

1. Make sure PathPlayer is enabled, and then open the disc in DVDFab again;

2. After disc opened, right click on the main movie title, select "Export Source Info" in Menu which will automatically generate a VIDEO_TS folder, Info.txt and a DISC.BIN file to the chosen location, which is the DVDFab9\Log folder;

3. Go to C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\DVDFab9 (default path), zip the whole Log folder and upload it here.

Our developers will check them our as soon as possible.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Why do you consider 94% compression ratio impossible to use?
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

I'll get that information to you shortly. Question to me was, "Why is 94% compression too much to use"? I'm guessing, that is why the DVD isn't watchable or burnable on DVD Fab. Don't know for sure, but most of my other projects are considerably less compression. I don't know if DVD Fab compresses the information before it is watchable at the computer and before it is copied to the hard drive? But that is where the DVD is smeared, has jagged edges, sound is almost blurred out and it hangs within 3 seconds, then jumps around. I have two different DVD drives and both are the same, but the DVD operates fine on a home DVD player! I'll try it again in a day or two. That's about as soon as I can get back to this, but thank you for your help and with this info about it being unreadable even before being copied to the hard drive, is the information you need from DVD Fab log folder still needed since it doesn't quite get loaded to the hard drive? I know nothing about this, just guessing and trying to give you as much information as I can so your decision can be made easier?? Thanks again for your time and I'll do as you ask unless I hear differently from you. Regards.

Comment

Actually a compression ratio of 94% is very good, it only compressed the original by 6%. I would look elsewhere like burn speed and media quality.
          Last edited by 90312; 11-13-2016, 12:22 AM.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X