Blu-ray rips not recognized as playable extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray rips not recognized as playable extension

I have ripped 2 separate Blu-ray discs with the latest version using the same settings I have been using forever and the output file is not being recognized.

I double click it and get the attached message.

Discs ripped are Spider-Man: Homecoming and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.

It is failing on the log upload.

Attached Files

I have been getting the same issue. The output files are not even close to the size that I have set up in my custom settings. I try to play them on my computer and cannot. This just started just recently with the new version.

Comment

It appears to be a CUDA issue. I turned off CUDA and used software and the resulting file works.

Comment

Originally posted by SikTwistedFreek View Post
        It appears to be a CUDA issue. I turned off CUDA and used software and the resulting file works.
        Hi,

Could you please post dvdfab_internal.log file as well? Thank you.

Mona

Comment

I am trying but I get an error uploading image. Is there a file size limitation?

Comment

I just tried using the settings Software and it didn't work either. Here is the log file.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SikTwistedFreek View Post
              I am trying but I get an error uploading image. Is there a file size limitation?
              Hi,

I don't get the error uploading image issue, please kindly try again. What is the size of the log file? You can delete it and then enable CUDA in DVDFab to repeat the process, and then send us the new log file.

Also, what player did you use for the playback? Did you try DVDFab Player 5, can it work?

Regards,
              Mona

Comment

I just did Cars 3 with CUDA enabled and got a Read Error right at the end (although I think it finished). Resulting file is unplayable.
                Attached Files

Comment

I am running it again with CUDA turned off right now. I will load the log file again when finished.

Comment

Here is the log with CUDA disabled and no Read Errors.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Went back to the previous Nvidia driver and it seems to have worked as well.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I see, thank you for the update.

BTW, for converting problem, please always post dvdfab_internal.log file plus fabcheck_internal.log file. Thanks.

Regards,
                        Mona

Comment

Here is fabcheck
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X