No announcement yet.

3 BD movies I came across recently which are surprisingly good, check them out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 BD movies I came across recently which are surprisingly good, check them out

The Greatest Showman - The best musical movie in my humble opinion, very inspirational and the pace of the movie is excellent.
    Mao's Last Dancer - This is an awesome movie not many people know about.
    Penguins of Madagascar - Hilariously funny. I feel like I wrote the script for this one, especially Skipper.

Share yours.

If you liked Penguins you'll probably love Madagascar 3 3D. Feels like it was made to show off 3D. I especially love when they cut the lights for the flashy circus scene. The Kung Fu Panda trilogy also looks really good in 3D if you're into DreamWorks.

I think my favorite hands down so far is Jurassic Park 3D. Some of the best conversion work I've seen, beating even most shot-in-3D films I've watched. Disney also has alot of good conversions. I'd recommend the original Lion King and Beauty and the Beast movies.

If you want more of a 3D ride, even though it's for young audiences, you should try Thunder and the House of Magic. The depth is cranked up as much as possible and they constantly throw things out of the screen.
    Last edited by wemickna; 06-04-2021, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X