How to setup to automatically save file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to setup to automatically save file

How do I make DVDFab automatically save file with the same file name without asking for me to acknowledging to do it slows down ripping So what I’m saying is Star Trek: The Original Series Season 1 Disc 1. TOS TITLE 1.MP4 Well the next Disc 2 first file. TOS TITLE 1.MP4 Oh there is already on the saved Network drive can we keep it and add to
    TOS TITLE 1_1.MP4. How do I make it do with out intervening.

Originally posted by DCrusher View Post
    How do I make DVDFab automatically save file with the same file name without asking for me to acknowledging to do it slows down ripping So what I’m saying is Star Trek: The Original Series Season 1 Disc 1. TOS TITLE 1.MP4 Well the next Disc 2 first file. TOS TITLE 1.MP4 Oh there is already on the saved Network drive can we keep it and add to
    is there anyway to rename the file ?? instead of Star Trek: The Original Series Season 1 Disc 1. TOS TITLE 1.MP4
    then rename to star trek S1 D1, S1 D2

Comment

yes this time I noticed that Disc are doing that BUT on most TV series like House. Every Disc was Labeled just House so every MP4 had House 1.MP4 then the next Disc same thing BUT it ask you if you want to keep the same name but added House 1_1.MP4. I put in 3 Disc and click go and walk away so is there a way I can change something at the very begin to reflect a minor change before it starts burning. Okay playing with it I notice that you can change the file name before ripping I guess that’s what I’ll end up doing.

Originally posted by october262 View Post

is there anyway to rename the file ?? instead of Star Trek: The Original Series Season 1 Disc 1. TOS TITLE 1.MP4
      then rename to star trek S1 D1, S1 D2

Comment

Originally posted by DCrusher View Post
        There is no default way to set it to proceed without asking for confirmation. For now, please change the name before you start the process.

Comment

Working...
        X