This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Worth Backing Up

Now all we need is a freakin movie thats worth buying and backing up. Has anyone noticed that the movies the studios are putting on DVD arent worth even watching.

"a freakin movie thats worth buying and backing up."

Funny.

All I know is the last batch of video material purchased in my home have all been tv shows released on DVD.

That's kinda sad.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmiddleton4 View Post

Funny.

All I know is the last batch of video material purchased in my home have all been tv shows released on DVD.

That's kinda sad.
      Ah, I wanted to backup that show that Fox has, called Fringe but you can watch them on the net, whole episodes so why waste a disc. It will probably be on sale for the holidays, the Whole season for less than 29.99 at Walmart so I can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Five Angels View Post
        Now all we need is a freakin movie thats worth buying and backing up. Has anyone noticed that the movies the studios are putting on DVD arent worth even watching.
        No kidding! I don't even want to spend $0.99 at RedBox

Originally posted by jsmiddleton4 View Post

Funny.

That's kinda sad.
        Yup, I'm catching up on a few past years of House and NCIS right now.
        Way better than what the recent movie lineup has to offer.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I have to agree. There have been some real bad ones released that the "description' of them was better writing than the screenplay. One in particular is "Brother's War". I'm glad I only wasted a buck on it at Redbox.

Maybe we could get a new area for just this type of topic. Save some people the time and agrivation of wasting money on a lame duck movie.
          Into abyss
          You don't exist
          Cannot resist
          The Judas kiss
          Judas lives recite this vow
          I've become your new god now

Comment

Working...
          X