This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verbatim

.. don't know if this is right place for more of a question on media than 'best price' ... but i figure you're the people who would know :

I have been using Verb DVD+R 50 or 100 packs bought off the shelf typically at places like Bestbuy,Officemax, etc depending on sales prices... these have all been the 'AZO' identity on the package ... been happy with burns ...

I now see the Verb 'Life Series' coming in & have heard that this new series will replace the 'AZO' pkg on retail shelves as they are sold off ..

My question is: Is this true? .... & are these 'Life Series' inferior to 'AZO' ?
    Has anyone seen testing data ?

I see no mention at this point on the actual Verbatim website on other than 'AZO' packages.

jak

This is a wrong thread. Please delete your post here and start your own thread, before moderators did that for you.
    You'll have less chance to get a response in this thread in oppose to a new one.

Originally posted by jakish View Post
    .. don't know if this is right place for more of a question on media than 'best price' ... but i figure you're the people who would know :

I have been using Verb DVD+R 50 or 100 packs bought off the shelf typically at places like Bestbuy,Officemax, etc depending on sales prices... these have all been the 'AZO' identity on the package ... been happy with burns ...

I now see the Verb 'Life Series' coming in & have heard that this new series will replace the 'AZO' pkg on retail shelves as they are sold off ..

My question is: Is this true? .... & are these 'Life Series' inferior to 'AZO' ?
    Has anyone seen testing data ?

I see no mention at this point on the actual Verbatim website on other than 'AZO' packages.

jak
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Posts moved to new thread.

Comment

jakish, I read up on these for the same reason, Verbatim is advertising a data archival life in excess of 100 years with their patented metal AZO dye. Thus "Life Series" Sounds good to me!
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X