X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A tip for iTunes users.

To replace the current thumbnail on your iPod device with the cover art:
    1. Google and download the cover art, in this case bigger is better so get the largest available, iTunes will size it properly. To do that, right click on it and click “save as”.
    2. With iTunes opened and movies selected, click on the movie thumbnail once so the blue border is highlighted.
    3. Right click on it and select “Get Info”
    4. Click the “Artwork” tab along the top.
    5. Click the “Add” button and browse to where you saved the artwork.
    6. Select the artwork and click “Open” this step will replace your current thumbnail with the DVD cover art.
    7. Click “OK” and then load the movie to your iPod device as usual.

This is done in iTunes so should work on all devices that sync with it. I’ve attached a snapshot of my iPod Touch, looks a little slicker than a bunch of studio logos for thumbnails.
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Ha ha I do this also. I like having the dvd cover of the movies I've converted as the artwork & makes it much easier for my son to choose what he wants added to his ipod. I do the artwork for movies,tv shows and music videos with google 'images' too. It's great. I don't save the bigger images thou. I usually save 300 x 300 for movies and tv shows, 115 x 115 for music videos and album covers and they work fine for me too.
    'Mess With The Best...Die Like The Rest' ~From the Movie 'Hackers'~

Comment

Working...
    X