This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new computer

I recently purchased a new computer and am having trouble downloading dvdfab. When I purchased dvdfab, I also ordered a back-up cd. Can I just re-install the program on the new computer, without having to pay for a new subsciption?

Sure, you can D/L Fab from right here on the forum or from DVDFab.com anytime you wish.
    You shouldn't ever pay for Fab again...provided your subscription doesn't expire.
    Just keep your regkey safely tucked away.

Most of us have multiple copies...on a cd, floppy, flash drive, slave hdd, etc., and it's always a good idea to keep it on an outside server...say gmail or the like...just email it to yourself.

What sort of trouble ???
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

thanks for the advice!...looks like im on the hunt for my reg key...lol....im pretty sure i saved it in my email, somewhere... and if not, i see where i can request it.... thanks for the help ! wish me luck, lol !!

Originally posted by maineman View Post
      Sure, you can D/L Fab from right here on the forum or from DVDFab.com anytime you wish.
      You shouldn't ever pay for Fab again...provided your subscription doesn't expire.
      Just keep your regkey safely tucked away.

Most of us have multiple copies...on a cd, floppy, flash drive, slave hdd, etc., and it's always a good idea to keep it on an outside server...say gmail or the like...just email it to yourself.

What sort of trouble ???

Comment

Glad to help.
        Let us know how you make out.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
        X