This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to DVDFab

I just starting using DVDFab a few days ago after using [other software] for a couple of years. I tried the trial version of your software after having many problems with [other software] and throwing many discs away from bad decrypting. After just a couple of tests I gladly purchased your software with the lifetime of updates and have been very happy since. I have an extensive library of movies and as my children move out ( hooray!) they are asking for copies of certain movies and now I can do it for them quicker and better than before. I just want to say thank you very much for such a wonderful program and I am telling all my friends about it! Thank you again.
    Last edited by Complication; 05-23-2010, 02:26 PM. Reason: removed non-allowed software references

Hi jimczyz and welcome,

Thanks for posting and I'm sure the team in Beijing appreciates your words.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Rule violation for discussion of non-DVDFab software removed (even though I like what you said). People will just have to guess what the other software was.

Originally posted by jimczyz View Post
      I have an extensive library of movies and as my children move out ( hooray!) they are asking for copies of certain movies and now I can do it for them quicker and better than before.
      Unless these are home movies or you are giving them the original too, this would be a copyright violation. Since a reasonable person reading this would likely assume these are purchased moves, we'll err on the side of caution and protect the forums. Please read the following before posting again:

Observance of Copyright Laws in the DVDFab Forums

Thread closed.

Comment

Working...
      X