This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help trying to find 3D DVD's

Anyone know where to get 3D Dvd's on the net, I just bought a new Samsung 101cm 3DTV and I'm having trouble finding a decent site selling them. Anyone got any idea what good 3D films are I want to make the most out of this new purchase?

Dude check out www.3dmoviecentral.com a friend of mine and I use it all the time to buy our dvd's, I just bought My Bloody Valentine 3D, It's awesome. Check out the site they have a bunch of reviews letting you know which films have the best 3D effect etc.

Comment

Originally posted by movieaddict1 View Post
      Anyone know where to get 3D Dvd's on the net, I just bought a new Samsung 101cm 3DTV and I'm having trouble finding a decent site selling them. Anyone got any idea what good 3D films are I want to make the most out of this new purchase?
      movieaddict1,
      you realized that this is DVDFab forum, exclusively. This is not eBay or eBay forum, or any other retail outlet forum. You will get much more feedback there than here.... just trying to help you with right direction
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
      X