This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where do I find common settings

I just boiught dvdfab 7.0 dvd to dvd and it won't let me burn to a single layer media. After some research I found that I can change it to dvd5 to burn to single layer from common setting, but I can't find a link to common settings anywhere. As a matter of fact, I can't click on anything worthwhile, not full disc, customize or anything. HELP!

Open dvdfab.
    click on the green circle at the upper right of your screen

Comment

Install and register the program EXACTLY as laid out in the "Registration Key Problems?" thread in the Answers to Common Questions area of this forum.

Where did you buy it from. I hope it wasn't a scam site?
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Look here..............
        Attached Files

Comment

And also check that it is registered correctly by pressing on the ? in the blue circle and then About!
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Never mind: ifound the settings for DVD5 and DVD9 at the bottom of the page under "Quallity" only after I re-inserted the disc.

Comment

Thank you everyone! Problem solved!

Comment

Originally posted by nolekat View Post
                Thank you everyone! Problem solved!
                Did you go into the settings and make sure DVD5 is the default setting.
                If the default is left at DVD9 you will have to remember to change it in the quality setting for every movie.

Comment

Working...
                X